Sunshine Riding School
The Sunshine Horse Riding School is a small riding business with 14 horses and is located at the foot of Warden Hills in Luton.
Please go to the holiday programme tab and have a look at what we have running over the October half term.
We also have a ladies hack commencing as of the 1st of Sept. This starts at 10.00 am on a Tuesday and due to finish at 12.00pm, where riders will be greeting with a hot or cold beverage and a doughnut or biscuits. Riders will then groom and tack up their horse, hack out for 1 hour and then return to the yard, un-tack their horses (then if you feel like it your can all go to the pub for lunch together after).
Please note we run a 24 hour cancellation policy on all lessons. If 24 hours notice is not given you will be charged the full price of your lesson.
The riding school has a ménage and field working facilities and also has direct access to several bridle-paths.
- Horse riding operates 7 days a week.
- Direct bridleway hacking for experienced riders.
- We have a selection of group lessons, private lessons and hacks throughout the week.
- Jumping lessons and birthday rides by appointment.
- After School horse riding and evening lessons are available.
- Half day hacks and experience days available by appointment.
- A full programme of half day and full day activities takes place every school holiday and half term.
Sunshine Horse Riding is approved by Luton Borough Council to operate a riding establishment under the Riding Establishment Act and is a Keits approved Training and Assessment Centre.
Volunteers who want to work with horses or become competent handlers are welcome. We operate a programme of handler development and provide riding, caring and teaching experience for those at Equine College or on animal care courses.