Welcome to Sunshine Riding School!
We have lots on offer this Spring with many exciting things to come this Summer. Now is the best time to start your riding experience or brush up on the sport you love.
Dressage Show on May 29th
The Open Day Demonstrations showed how much we love the art of Dressage here at Sunshine. We are hosting a competition on 29 May starting at 11am. We have 3 Classes — Intro, Preliminary and Novice. Lots to see and experience as we will be offering Pony Rides for our younger riders who can’t sit still. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be available for your lunchtime hunger! Entry Forms available at the office. Rosettes to 6th Place to be awarded.
Sight Concern Bedfordshire will be present with a raffle as well as a demonstration of riding.
COME JOIN THE FUN!
Book Your Stable Days Now For May Half Term
Our Stable Days and Stable Mornings are planned for the Tuesday, 26 May and Wednesday, 27 May beginning at 9am. The cost is £40 for the full day or £25 for the morning only. This will include a riding lesson. A fun day of horsemanship and stable management is available for everyone over 6.
The riding school has 2 ménages. field working facilities, and has direct access to several bridle-paths.
- Horse riding operates 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday
- Direct bridleway hacking for experienced riders.
- We have a selection of group lessons, private lessons and hacks throughout the week.
- Jumping lessons and birthday rides by appointment.
- After School horse riding and evening lessons are available.
- Half day hacks and experience days available by appointment.
- A full programme of half day and full day activities takes place every school holiday and half term.