Sunshine Riding School
The Sunshine Horse Riding School is a family riding business with 14 horses and is located at the foot of Warden Hills in Luton.
The riding school has a ménage and field working facilities and also has direct access to several bridlepath.
The riding school is in Luton and has been going for 20 years and Sinead van Kampen from Local News TV came along to learn more about Sunshine and the riding school and of course a day in the life of a horse – see the video below.
- Horse riding operates 7 days a week.
- Direct bridleway hacking for experienced riders.
- Group horse riding lessons operate every weekend, private lessons and hacks in the week.
- Jumping lessons and birthday rides by appointment.
- After School horse riding clubs and evening lessons operate during the summer.
- Half day hacks available by appointment.
- A full programme of half day and full day activities takes place every school holiday and half term. Touring holiday horses welcome.
Sunshine Horse Riding is approved by Luton Borough Council to operate a riding establishment under the Riding Establishment Act and is a Keits approved Training and Assessment Centre.
Volunteers who want to work with horses or become competent handlers are welcome. We operate a programme of handler development and provide riding, caring and teaching experience for those at Equine College or on animal care courses.